Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just To Clarify



The idea to do this blog was not my own. Like all things in hardcore, it's just a rip of someone else's idea. So I've gotta give credit to Punks Is Hippies blog who I first saw doing it. Most of the stuff he uploads is crap personal zines or zines focusing on noise-punk bands but two standout posts were this and this. These gems here are the work of Dave Koenig who went on to do the classic HARDWARE fanzine with Brett Beach. It's short, sweet and intensely straight edge.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a Blog. I am enjoying reading the zines.

    I have a few zines from the early 90's kicking around. Are you interested in contributions from other people?

    I have scanned "Sick of Talk", a Zine from Adelaide dated March 1994. It includes interviews with Minute Minder, Subversion & others.

    If you are keen, post an email address & I can email the PDF through. If you like that one I have a few others that I can scan also (Kickback Zine, Loaded to the Gills, Block)..... Cheers CB

    ReplyDelete